Welcome

Welcome to the Coromandel Outdoor Language Centre (COLC) Activities Blog. Activities are a big part of our school program, with various organised things to do each afternoon.
Over the next few months this blog will introduce to many of our activities and the people who bring them to you.. We will use lots of archive photos so if you have been to our school, or know someone who has, there just may be a photo of someone you recognize somewhere.
For more information about our school, visit our website activity.co.nz

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beach Walks





There are so many beautiful beaches within a short drive of Whitianga. So naturally visiting these beaches forms a large part of our activity program, especially in the summer time. Here is a selection of photos from just some of the best places, can you guess which beaches these photos were taken at?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!
I guess the fotos were taken at the wonderful Hahei Beach.I am right? I've been there several times and I think it's the most beautiful beach ever! martina

Anonymous said...

I think the photos were taken at the beautiful Hahei Beach.I've been there too and I think that's the most beautiful beach ever!

martina said...

I'm a former student.I remember the most beautiful beach ever-The Hahei Beach

martina said...

The most beautiful beach ever-Hahei Beach!!!

martina said...

The most beautifu beach ever-Hahei Beach

martina said...

The most beautiful beach in the world...............Hahei Beach!

martina said...

Hahei Beach-just great!

COLC Activities said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
COLC Activities said...

Hi Martina.... sorry your comments got lost in the system. I have to tell you that none of those photos were taken on Hahei Beach, although one was taken quite close to there. Guess again.

Anonymous said...

I get it!The second picture is NEW CHUMS BEACH.Am I right?

COLC Activities said...

Finally I have caught up with this comment. YES the 2nd photo is at New Chums Beach!!